Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Snacks For Kids Does The Political Correctness In Schools Make You Sad For Your Kids?

Does the political correctness in schools make you sad for your kids? - thanksgiving snacks for kids

2.5 I have a daughter myself and I'm with # 2 in 29 days. I started "in the holiday region of mind" and thought to myself, when I was younger and in school. It used to be something very important when you look into the class after the break, Thanksgiving and all the Christmas decorations in the classroom. If the teacher that s Jewish kid, or one that is to be provided as well as Kwanza, instead of white. Christmas Coloring pages and then all we have time, when there is no downtime. And we look forward to the different musical duirn snack vacation time to hear. Then in the 4th Class, our teacher had a very nice "dress" party Christmas. It is the punch line, and each has a few tasty snacks holiday. We had one dressed polyianna collective wisdom and all. It was SOO fun! It makes me sad that almost every teacher can do it now. And it was only 12 years, I want to enjoy those same memories for my children, but for a select group of people, the first problems the country now suffers. I would say, usually before the teachers have something similar to the pairI told Dad that he would send a letter to the parents say that to call the plan and the concerns of ECT. Even for Halloween, we used to go to school in our locker room, they wear them all day and just do things the color of Halloween, scary stories, trick or treat around the classroom and so on. Not anymore. Now children wear their costumes as 20 minutes after lunch for a move and that's all. The parents are not allowed to send now in a baked good, because you can not taste "fat" than you. It's crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment