Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monosyllabic Girl Names Does This Girl Like Me,What Feeling Does/did (?) This Girl Has/have For Me?

Does this girl like me,What feeling does/did (?) this girl has/have for me? - monosyllabic girl names

what gives me the feeling that nobody ever made me feel every time

I;
Was 1-look passive to me (it's to do this several times and never failed to say) 2-I smiled, exposing the neck 3, sometimes 4-touched my shoulder and tried to talk to me (as always, do not try rather monosyllabic to speak for them) 5-I remember we sat side by side otheron swivel chairs, turning (moving from right to left), because consitently knees touching the knees (deliberately, but unconsciously!) but there were no objections, but always with me . talk Take 6-one in an elevator (the 10-15 people), only to me, was that she and another person present to speak and says nothing (stupid me!) Also in the room so large that it was so close to me such as clothing, where 7 of us were touched by about 15-20 and was taught by an authority for some time, others remained behind occaison (I was behind him), one step after another.

1 comments:

Gagan said...

she thinks ur hot, storng comes in a little and gave me the impression that he is more agrressive. If u like the back, then they would undoubtedly say yes, if asked u out.

Post a Comment