Saturday, February 6, 2010

Remove Recent Chats Inskype Looking To Meet/talk With Other Single Moms By Choice!?

Looking to meet/talk with other single moms by choice!? - remove recent chats inskype

Hello, I'm Ana (25) from Utah and I am just TTC. There are 3 ½ years ago I had a pituitary tumor removed and when I met the most recent (August) with my neurosurgeon, I learned that the slow but steady growth over again and it is almost certain that when you once again in February that LL wants to shine (if I am pregnant at the time, you will be better, of course, the radiation is done to my child), which has a strong chance to leave me infertile. I want a child of my own, but I do not want anything more, so after my research and gives much food for thought, I decided to go it alone and my own child, while you still can have. I chose an anonymous donor from a catalog, and the fertilization itself (with a Do-It-Yourself Kit for home insemination) for the first time Friday. Now it is "just wait" a question, until you take a pregnancy test. Waiting is something that I'm not so good, now I wonder if I'm pregnant! But I keep my fingers crossed that work in this first attempt, and I get the BFP at the end of the month. If not, in the second round, but I've seem my Hormones 4-stroke under control, and everything be in perfect condition, I am sure you will Preggo. I also saw several groups of single mothers out there, but there are very few facilities, and the courses are especially divorced women or mothers who have dumped select a single mother to be like me. So, not only on the same plane. I'm happy for other women to be friends with those who own or are TTC, the thought alone or already mothers by choice. Feel free to e-mail me at anna@solomommiesbychoice.org if it were one of those situations, I am happy to discuss with you!

2 comments:

girlzmom... said...

I can not really help, but just wanted to say, I think what you are doing is very courageous and I wish him good luck!

Sending much baby dust!

Proud momma to 5

Ashley L said...

Well, I'm really interested to know how it went? Please tell me the cost and how the CEA found Doner anoymous U! Mania baby and I want a baby badly! also 25 in Ontario Please give me some information or know where to get the sperm, or make your own kit super-sweet-angel@hotmail.com pleassssssssseeeeeee

Post a Comment