Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diffuse Erythema What Could Cause "diffuse Erythema" In My Lower Esophagus And How Should I Treat It?

What could cause "diffuse erythema" in my lower esophagus and how should I treat it? - diffuse erythema

For more than two years have seen an irritation Tag / / itching of nausea in my stomach, and fatigue, sneezing and generally feeling cold even in warm climates. Had shown a recent, endoscopy, that I "had diffuse erythema" in my lower esophagus, but no typical symptoms of inflammation of the esophagus, heartburn and difficulty swallowing. The feeling that I feel makes me want to (if possible, to nibble on) into my stomach. Also take deep breaths, in general feels very uncomfortable. I recently stopped smoking, which seems to aggravate the condition, however, had to leave because of the unbearable feeling, I would feel immediately after smoking. Another possibility that is the reason that this could have an allergic reaction to a prescription med Lamictal for over a year. It could also leave a symptom of withdrawal very strange. Any help would be great, and anyone who knows something similar.

1 comments:

Ramona H said...

The term "diffuse redness means redness. The redness can be caused by capillary congestion, as a rule, the enlargement of the superficial capillaries of a neural mechanism in the body or inflammation. I think it would be an allergic reaction to something that is more than a year There. The MD made to its scope could not understand what? "Perhaps you can find another doctor in internal medicine, in particular, a gastroenterologist ...
Good luck ...

Post a Comment