Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ham Radio Repair Do We Need An Radio And Electronics Section Here?

Do we need an radio and electronics section here? - ham radio repair

Has anyone here it is useful to some of the fans mail?
As a radio amateur for many years, I am sad that the hobby has slowed to the point that only a few young people skills necessary to build, test, and electronic devices, including the decision-making (repair capacity) for transmitting and receivers.

I am pleased to provide any assistance (if required), including the introduction of the resonant frequency, and all sorts of things.

Best regards
Dr. Antonio

2 comments:

Wise Old Man said...

I help young (and old) with ham radio electronics projects and problems.

I tutor a few people at work with the League and the local amateur radio for amateur radio to promote young people.

I am currently working on a special event station (next summer) for projects to raise awareness and help introduce new fans with his hands in the opening of the station special events.

It is without doubt a great event that the media in newspapers and major news television stations can be met in the country.

But here .....
Reply Hmm, well-intentioned, but the problem with a public issue and a forum for everyone and no one can do that can provide answers.

This works, but it is not.

Personally, I would like to help you clarify your CB'ers illegal linear amplifier, and also, I would not see an answer wrong or deliberately misleading information about the real problems.

With the loss of time, too many armchair experts regard GIVres, and 10 years to play here is not really so serious question and answers. Yahoo did not agree on this point but likely.

I personally do not believe in advice from someone online does not remain anonymous, not as I do in real life.

Allows you idiots support questionable for exercising their freedom of expression if they should remain silent.

My name is Greg and I OH2FFY

P G said...

NO!

Post a Comment